Friday, December 5, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination


I'm a procrastinator... I always have been. People hate me for it with the highest levels of hatred possible. I remember seeing a meme and it said, "procrastinators unite!.... Tomorrow" and it made me laugh really hard. Its really a large problem for me. Procrastination effects me a lot. Every week I think if I have time to do something then i'll just wait till the last day that I have to do it, and then I forget to do what I was supposed to do.

Even this blog post that your reading probably took a few days for me to remember to get done. I wish I could become the best student ever and still be who I am but its hard. There are so many classes that I could have an A in right now but I don't finish the work I need to too get that A.  All the slacking off I do makes everything so hard for me. I always wait till the last day to do something and I  desperately want to change that.

I would change my work habits a lot. Back in 2nd 3rd and 4th grade I was a perfect student. I never had detention. I almost never got in trouble, and teachers loved me. I started procrastinating in 5th grade and now its hard to stop. If I could change my work habits I would make them what they used to be. I would do my work right after school. I would turn all important papers in the day after I got them. I would change by writing myself notes or writing on a calendar so I would remember what I needed to do for the day. After a while I would probably remember what I needed to do without the calendar or notes helping me and remembering what I needed to do would become a habit of mine.




6 comments:

  1. You can do it Oriia. You can make that change. Put one foot in front of the other. Each day work at it. Make the effort and you will be happier for it. You have my support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the skateboard and how you made it all those awesome colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to know how you expressed yourself and be honest, I hope you can stop procrastinating too

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was good to know how you expressed yourself and be honest, I hope you can stop procrastinating too

    ReplyDelete