Friday, October 3, 2014

Lessons Learned


The most interesting part of our project was probably just filming skateboarding. I really like too film skating and things like that . Also interviewing my friends was weird because I know them so well but I still had to ask them questions I know the answers too.

It was extremely hard to find the time to meet up with each other. Most of us always had an excuse for why we couldn't  check out a camera. Most of us just blamed each other for never filming anything or doing any work. It was really hard for our group to communicate with each other. I think it was a good challenge trying to work with people that don't get along with you.

The most valuable part of the film making process is probably editing. If you edit something good it will look good. I love to edit skate videos. Mainly a skate video is all about how you film it and then how you edit it. Good editing plus good camera angles and good footage equals a great skate video. Basically get great footage and edit it even better.

2 comments:

  1. I like the backround noise while saying.
    You reused a close up shot for like 15 seconds
    I like your poem, it was worded very casually, I liked it alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made the clip of you and logan backwards?
    One thing that could be better is the speed of your reading and the pronunciation.
    I really like the clips you used to show what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete