Friday, February 21, 2014

Practice Story Reflection

     We had to do a story about me making animation. It was about how I started animation and what kept me going with it. We had to make up five questions for the interviewer to ask me. I was the center of attention! It was all about me, it felt good!
    One of the most challenging things was making sure the interview equipment  was good to go. We had to retake our interview and our b-roll. We had to retake the b-roll because the files were not fully imported! We had to retake the interview because my mic wasn't on the whole time! But are team worked out fine. We all encouraged each other and did our best.
     Are interview was pretty good in the end. It was fun at sometimes and stress full at others.
We had to rush. It was crazy! But in the end it all worked out fine. 

2 comments:

  1. You really showed detail I could see you making animation in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking pretty good Oriia! I like how you put your post into different sections. I also liked how you posted "Flappy Bird" or "My loyal dog" so we can know more about you! Good work!

    ReplyDelete